Four of the Dell MP’s has been updated in the last weeks. Please download and read the guides to get started.
- Support for PS5000, PS5500, PS4000, PS4100, PS6000, PS6010, PS6100, PS6500 and PS6510 Arrays
- Support for EqualLogic firmware upto 5.1
- Support for Storage Pool Monitoring
- Ability to turn on/off detailed monitoring for scalability
- Support for latest Dell Printers
- Supports OpenManage Client Instrumentation (OMCI) 7.8, OMCI 8.0 and OMCI 8.0.1.
- Provides launch of remote desktop console for Dell Clients.
- Provides support to display Manufacture Ship date and Battery Part numbers of
the Dell Client.
- Scalability and performance improvements over the previous releases.
Support for the following MD Storage devices: MD3200, MD3200i, MD3220, MD3220i, MD3600i,MD3620i, MD3600f, and MD3620f.
- Revised and updated knowledge articles for recovery failures.
- Launching the Dell Discovery Utility from the SCOM console.
- Option for Scalable or Detailed Monitoring.
and if you want the 4.1 version for servers you can download the